- You have good planning and organizational skills;
- You are a good communicator;
- You have completed the secondary education or have technical training in the administrative area;
- You like working in a team, but you also have the ability of making decisions;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools;
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
Do not hesitate and apply to work in the TIS Administrative Unit. We offer you:
- The possibility of working in a consulting company that develops projects that help to make a difference in the cities and territories where we work;
- A salary compatible with the demonstrated experience, which is regularly adjusted according to the respective progress shown;
- Continuous training with the possibility of participating in technical training activities and/or reference seminars and conferences in the area;
- A relaxed and healthy work environment, in a multidisciplinary, dynamic and committed team.
For those interested, please send your CV to email@example.com until May 10, 2020.