- You enjoy working in a team, having good communication and organizational skills;
- You are autonomous and like taking decisions when developing studies/projects;
- You have a Civil/ Territorial Engineering, Architecture degree or any similar, preferentially specialized in urban mobility and transport;
- You have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and English fluency;
- You have good working knowledge of traffic modeling software (within the PTV package or others) and design software (AutoCad) or, you if you’re keen to learn how to use them
Do not hesitate and apply to work in the TIS Traffic Engineering Unit, as we offer you:
- The possibility of working on motivating projects that help to make a difference in the cities and territories in which we work;
- Salary compatible with the demonstrated experience, which is regularly adjusted according to the respective progress shown;
- Continuous training with the possibility of participating in technical training activities and/or reference seminars and conferences in the area;
- A relaxed and healthy work environment, in a multidisciplinary, dynamic and committed team.
For those interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org until May 10, 2020.