- You enjoy working in a team, having good communication and organizational skills;
- You are autonomous and like to take decisions when developing studies / projects;
- You have a Civil / Territorial Engineering, Geography / Urban Planning degree or any similar, preferentially specialized in urban mobility and transport;
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and English fluency;
- You have a good knowledge of transport modelling software (within the PTV package or other) and GIS software or, you if you’re keen to learn how to use them...
Do not hesitate and apply to work in the TIS Transport Planning Unit. We offer you:
- The possibility of working on motivating projects that help to make a difference in the cities and territories in which we work;
- Salary compatible with your experience, which is regularly adjusted according to the progress shown;
- Continuous training with the possibility of participating in technical training activities and/or reference seminars and conferences in the area;
- A relaxed and healthy work environment, in a multidisciplinary, dynamic and committed team.
For those interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org until May 10, 2020.